• Measurement of the room temperature
• Buttons for adjustment of the room temperature setpoint
• Buttons for selection of the control mode ( / Auto) and for manual control of the fan in fan-coil systems (up to 3 speeds)
• LCD for display of room temperature and control mode
• PPS2 interface to the controller
The flush-mounting PPS2 room unit is used in rooms controlled by an individual room control system, to measure the room temperature and for operation of the room controller. The functions of the LCD display are determined by the controller. If manual fan-speed control is enabled in the controller, the room unit can be used to operate a fan-coil system. The room unit is also suitable for use in conjunction with a DESIGO PX automation station 1).
1) If a QAX32.1, QAX33.1, QAX34.1 or QAX84.1 room unit is used in conjunction with a PXC... automation station, the display shows the state requested by the user, rather than the actual state.
|QAX84.1/PPS2||Flush Mount Room Thermostat with sensor, Setpoint and Operating Mode Selector, LCD and PPS2 interface|