- Active flush-mounted room sensor comprising front module, base module and design frame accessory that can be ordered separately
- Operating voltage AC 24 V or DC 15-36 V
- Adjustable signal outputs: DC 0-10 V; DC 2-10 V; DC 0-5 V; DC 0-20 mA; DC 4-20 mA; DC 0-10 mA;
- Maintenance-free CO2 sensing element based on optical infrared absorption measurement (NDIR1))
- VOC2) sensing element based on a heated tin dioxide semi-conductor
- Determination of air quality (IAQ3)) by maximum selection from CO2 and VOC sensing signals
- CO2 value indicated by LED
- Field of use 0…+50 °C / 0…95 % r.h. (non-condensing) / 0…2000 ppm
- Active multi-sensor for CO2-temperature, CO2-humidity, and humiditytemperature
- Passive temperature sensor (LG-Ni1000 / NTC 10k)
1) NDIR = Non-dispersive infrared
2) VOC = Volatile organic compounds
3) IAQ = Indoor air quality
In ventilation and air conditioning plants, to optimize comfort and energy consumption based on demand-controlled ventilation.
The room sensor records:
CO2 concentration to indicate presence in smoke-free rooms.
VOC concentration to indicate presence of odors in rooms, e.g. from tobacco smoke, body odor, material fumes.
Relative humidity in the room.
Temperature in the room.
Measure CO2 and VOC concentration: In party rooms, foyers, exposition and exhibition halls, canteens, shopping malls, sports facilities, sales rooms, meeting rooms, residential rooms.
Measure CO2 concentration: In rooms with varying occupancy with regard to time or number of persons, smoke-free rooms such as museums, theaters, movie theaters, lecture halls, offices, classrooms.
Devices for CO2 or VOC measurement are not suited for safety applications such as: Warning against presence of gas or smoke.
|AQR2540NH||Flush mount sensor base module, Temperatue & Humidity (S55720-S143)|
|AQR2546NH||Flush mount sensor base module, CO2 (S55720-S150)|
|AQR2570NH||Flush mount sensor base module, Temperature & Humidity, with KNX (S55720-S204)|
|AQR2576NH||Flush mount sensor base module, CO2, with KNX (S55720-S208)|