Digital time switch used to switch plant on and off, or for the control of setback periods at night or at weekends.
· Integrated countdown timer
· Suitable for mounting on DIN rail
· Simple programming with large and easy - to-understand LCD
· Manual on/off control
· Quick Daylight Saving (DS) adjustment · Backup of 72 hours
The microprocessor automatically stores the programmed times in chronological order.
The time switch operates in one of 4 modes:
· Manual continuously on
· Manual continuously off
· Adjustable count down timer on, or
· Automatic operation via the time program
A switch with momentary contact closure across M-D1 activates the countdown timer. The power supply is buffered by a memory backup capacitor. In the event of a power failure, the time switch will continue to run, with the program retained, for 72 hours. However, the relay will assume (or remain in) the normal position.
|SEH62.1||7-Day Digital Time Clock, AC 230V|