• Optional built-in auxiliary switches: Fixed switch points at 5° and 85° rotation.
• Optional built-in Electronic Fusible Link (EFL) capability with four temperature ratings: 165°F (74°C), 212°F (100°C), 250°F (121°C), 350°F (177°C).
• Reversible fail-safe spring return.
• All metal housing.
• Pre-cabled Teflon® insulated lead wires.
• Fifteen-second operation at rated torque, temperature and voltage.
This actuator is used for the control of dampers requiring up to 53 lb-in (6 Nm) driving torque. It is intended for control of UL-listed smoke control dampers and combination fire/smoke HVAC dampers. This actuator is designed to meet the 2002 revisions to the UL 555/555S and the AMCA Standard 520 specifications.
|GNA126.1E/T10||Damper Actuator, Fire, Rotary, 7Nm, AC/DC 24V, 2-Pos, SR, Shaft linkage 10x10mm, Fixed Aux. Switches 5° & 80° with thermoelement|
|GND121.1U||Damper Actuator, Fire, Rotary, 6Nm, AC/DC 24V, 2-Pos, SR, UL Listed|
|GND126.1U||Damper Actuator, Fire, Rotary, 6Nm, AC/DC 24V, 2-Pos, SR, Fixed Aux. Switches, UL Listed|
|GND321.1U||Damper Actuator, Fire, Rotary, 6Nm, AC 230V, 2-Pos, SR, UL Listed|
|GND326.1U||Damper Actuator, Fire, Rotary, 6Nm, AC 230V, 2-Pos, SR, Fixed Aux. Switches, UL Listed|